Neptune City, New Jersey

My mother-in-law passed away and she has policies on each of her granchildren. Each time I have called I have had to wait 45 minutes or more.

Last night after waiting over 45 minutes, I was told that they could not speak to me without the original Death Certificate. I told them the original was mailed in on March 16, 2015, referencing all of the policies she had with them. I was told that wasn't sufficient, I had to mail in another one referencing the two policies I was calling about. I was told by a prior person I spoke with that all I needed to do was call and reference the one policy and they could see the Death Certificate.

My brother-in-law is not interest in keeping up the policies for his two children, so I was calling them to tell them that they needed to be cancelled. Told them I was the Executrix. Still said they cannot speak to me, as they needed copies of their birth certificates. I don't think anyone at that company know what they are talking about, as I get a different story everytime I call.

Needless to say, I was quite frustrated and said a few choice words which were not nice at all.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Comments

GlobeLifeInsurance

I am truly sorry for the experience you have had with our Company. We strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction.

If you would like to email us at globelifefb@gmail.com with the policy numbers of the claims and cancellations along with a good daytime phone number, I can have our claims manager and customer service supervisor contact you about your situation. Thank you

to GlobeLifeInsurance Neptune City, New Jersey, United States #971683

I just received a call and listented to my voicemail. I am quite annoyed.

How can Bernadette Flynn Holl call and cancel the two policies when she is "dead". You have got to be kidding me!!!! I am so done and do not know what else I can do to get this rectified.

You have her Death Certificate on file. Really!!!!!!!!!