1.6K views
2.3

Dad died 8/2014 while my mother was on a respirator and unable to communicate.Because somehow the beneficiary was not entered correctly the beneficiary became his estate, which meant, I assume , it would all go to my Mom.

I wish it was that easy, I had to get her to sign a POA while hooked up to a bunch of machines and send that in.

Then i got a letter stating I did not send in requested documents.I was never asked for any documentation, never the less I did send in DC and obit, it is now Oct/2014

Preferred solution: Pay the claim, make check payable to Patricia Gordon.

I didn't like: Any of it.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?

Comments

Deatsville, Alabama, United States #941457

My dads has carried a policy on his sister for years.She just passed he called them using the current billing statement in his hand to get the number to call them.now keep in mind they have mailed him a bill for him in good faith to keep paying on the policy.

The lady ask for policy # dad gives it to her and she tells him the policy has lapsed. No letter of correspondence to say it had. But conveinetly for them when she dies boom.but yet they sent thebill as aalways for mother to send the monthly amount .

I'm and insurance adjuster and know the rules .beware globe life.If this claim isn't paid and I hope they don't I will sue and win a very hefty sum already have lawyer jumping at the chance.

GlobeLifeInsurance

I'm so sorry for your loss and apologize for the experience you are having.We pride ourselves on having 100% customer satisfaction.

I would like to look into your situation more.

Can you please email us at globelifefb@gmail.com with your name, daytime phone number and policy number?As soon as we receive the information, I will send this to a Claims Supervisor.