5.7K views

My wife died of a blood clot to the lungs without any notice or dection from her doctors.She was 56.

We took out this Policy for $5000 on her in January 2014. She passed on Easter 2014 suddenly with no notice. I filed a claim 2 months later. They gave me a run around they could not contact the Doctors.

I finally provided the last doctor she went to and the last chest xray. Nothing showed on the xrays. Still more delays about wanting more past data. They found where she had a heart futter from 4 years ago and they they sent me a letter to deny claim.

During all of the letters they sent to me 4 of them had my wrong first name.

I called about this and they said that could not happen.GLOBE LIFE IS A SHAM on poor people with limited income

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Would not pay death claim.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?

Comments

Globe Life Insurance have thousands of complaints on

this very website but they only keep a minimum of 250

complaints to have people believe they are a good insurance company that insure 4 million. Globe Life Insurance is the

worst company out there so don't trust them with your

life insurance needs because its a delicate situation to have

to apply for Life Insurance in the first place.

#1092075

Most insurance companies do not pay for the first two years for death of natural causes, only accidental. I received a mailing and it clearly states that.

Fairbanks, Alaska, United States #1066811

Thanks for your review, I just got their ad in the mail and was really going to sign me, my wife and our newborn to some insurances. But after reading this, forget it.

walkerkarla47

It is time for someone to be contacting an attorney! !!

walkerkarla47
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1057425

Because she had something 4 yrs ago shouldn't have anything to do with now! They didn't ask you for that information when u took out the policy did they? It is my understanding that Globe life supplies insurance for the ones with a medical condition

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1047883

She would had it for two year in Oct.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1047881

My mother had policy with them.And she pass way Sept of 2007.

she would had the policy for two in Oct 2007.

and did paid.you are right they are the the bigest rip off.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #995753

MOST LIFE INSURANCE WONT PAY JUST 2 MONTHS AFTER THE START OF THE POLICY!!!

They should be sued!!!