Reply by Globe Life Insurance

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but we are certainly available to assist you if you have any questions regarding the handling of your claim. You may reach us at 1-800-654-5433 or via email at CS@GlobeLifeIns.com.
Author's
2.3
Insurance Plans Acceptance

My dad changed policies over 3 times, yes, he wasn't in his right mind, but he was dying, something I didn't know, but Globe was aware of this as it states in the policy of a heart condition.4 months after going back to Globe Life to save a few bucks since he was on a small fixed income, he passed away.

It's been almost two months now and I'm still waiting. Since it's been less than two years, they most likely will not pay, but they knew of his condition.

After reading these reviews, I wish I had known to tell him not to change policies, I would've even helped him pay for a better company.I will file a claim with The Center for Life Insurance Disputes very soon!

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?