On Jan.17 2013 I took out a 5,000.life insurance policy on my brother John Perry Logan to cover his funeral expenses.We later decided to upgrade it to include 25,000.

accidental death,but instead Globe Life decided to issue another 5,000. policy with a 25,000. accidental rider attached on July 8,2014.So now I'm paying for 2 policies on him,instead of one.I live on a fixed income of 733.00 a month. I'm not only paying for his,but for 3 other policies.Myself,my spouse and her son.In Jan.

of this year I could no longer afford to keep both policies on him,so I let the one dated Jan.17 2013 lapse.He passed away 38 days later.I was informed on March11,2015 just 2 weeks after his death that I was denied one the first policy.Yet it's been nearly 6 month's and I can't get a denial or approval on the policy that was in fact.in force at the time of his death.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False advertising refusing to pay policies, Not forthcoming on insurance plans.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Ardmore Pennsylvania Hole In One International "This company hires part time High School and College students to slander and libel others when all along they are the culprits in a game about sports promotions. they use..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more