State: Texas City: Mckinney Clear all filters (8 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Affordable

4.6
Globe Life is very affordable and I appreciate that be cause I have plenty of other things to pay for. It’s very simple so I haven’t really needed to call the customer service, but I’m sure that the service is great!
Fair pricing

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Want my rfefund

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Problems with payment
Full refund

I talk with Dovontay and he wanted to know when he could take money out of my account and I told him not until Nov 9th but they took out Nov 6 and then take took each individual payment instead of taking the whole 66.00 out so my bank charged me 27.50 over drafted on each one so that was a total of 135.50 and I called and let him know and he apologized and said he would call customer service and request a refund well I did what they wanted write out a request and fax it and also send one thru mail with my banking information and it's been a week and I still have not heard anything from them about my refund. My question is why would they take the money individually instead of taking the whole 66.00 bucks it's all the same acct just different people but on my account I think that is very stupid but if Dovontay would have listen to what I ask him to do this would have never happen so I had to pay the overdraft on my banking acct so I requested my money back.

So I would Love to hear something back and my refund. My phone # is 405-474-9726 Angry

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Agents at customer gave me the wrong information. I called numerous times

Review
Pros
  • Reasonable prices
Cons
  • Costumer service agent non professional
Let the company propose a solution
1.7

I have been a loyal customer for about 20 years. I am 65 years old and I have taken out policies on all of my grand children since they were small.

I for got to pay my grand daughter policy and the policy lapsed. I called to have it reinstated and I was given the run around. I offered to pay over the phone on line. They said I could send a money order to pay it.

They said that they would send the papers to reinstate the policy to my address. One agent told me that they sent it in the mail. I never received it. I called back and they said that they would e-mail me the papers.

I never received the e-mail. I call back and was given a message that my granddaughter had to request the papers. I still have 4 other policies with Globe Life. I would love to talk to somebody who cares to listen to my concern.

Please call me at 419- 787- 0651. Byron Daniels - Toledo, Ohio 43606 Granddaughter name on the policy is Jasmine Brown. Also the address on the last statement sent to me was not my address.

I still have that paper with the wrong address on it. I am a public servant working for the citizens here in Toledo, Ohio.

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Highly pissed off...

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Pros
  • Way they lie when they say they value you as a customer
Cons
  • I got the run around
Full refund

I have been trying to cancel 3 life insurance policies for over a month now. I have called numerous times, written letters, emailed and faxed the information needed to cancel these policies and was told I would have to wait 15 business days before I get a refund on these policies.

I have yet to receive that check and have been lied to over and over again. I made payments on one of those policies for 15 years another one for 12 years and the last one for 5 years. In all that time I never onced missed a payment or was even late. But now that I want to cancel them and get back $258 for all three (ridiculous low amount) I get the run around.

Y’all didn’t have a problem taking my money all those years but you damn sure have a problem giving me just a tad of it back. I have never seen such money grubbing people in all my life.

Y’all have made a lot of money off of me ($3,328.17 to be exact) and to only get back $258 is not asking for much! I will make sure that everyone I know is told how this company has treated me.

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Raise the amount of my policy with me knowing

2.8
I have received a bill from Globe Life today and when I looked at it it went up $10( $29.95 to $39.97) First of all I when I make the payments I do have the funds in my checking account. I do not know why the company waits 5 up to 7 business days to take the money from my account. Also I did not receive a letter or a email that my life insurance is going up and why. I had called last week and was told that your company tried to put the payment through but could not insufficient funds. Not true. I had paid on my policy for May on the 27th. Because my funds were short at the first of the month. There should be another way to be able to pay on time. And there has to be another way for when I make the payment on line then the funds should be taken then and not 5-7 business days afterwards. If this is not resolve and the payment will return to $29.95 monthly I will find another life insurance policy. There is poor communication with the company, when I do send an email I have to wait 3-5 days for a response.
Pricing issue
Deliver product or service ordered

Globe life insurance reliability

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Review
Pros
  • Fact the premiums are cheap
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Insurance Claim Denied

We have recently filed a claim with globe life in the death of our son for a drug overdose. We are waiting a response from the company.

Upon reading many horror stories about this company and their ongoing notorious record of denying claims for any reason they can find, we are highly skeptical they will honor the policy, actually, after reading all the bad comments I will be shocked if they don’t find a clause to reject or deny this claim.

We are hoping for the best, but with this shady companies, we are prepared for the worst! We hope they break the norm with our claim

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - I have been trying to get my cash out money for over a year now

Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • I got the run around
Reason of review
They will not give me my surrender money. They are making it very difficult
Preferred solution
Send me my surrender value on my policy

I am surrendering my policy. First time I called, over a year ago, a Globe Life representative said that they had to look up the policy owner because that person would have to cancel the policy.

It was a whole year and they never got back to me with that information. It turned out they never looked it up. Come February of this year I called them again. This time they looked it up but I had to call them to get that information.

It turned out my dad was still the owner. They wanted him to write a letter to cancel it. First they said to send it to Underwriting Department. Nothing happened.

Then they said to send it to Beverly Case at Retention. Nothing happened. Then they said to send it to Living Benefits. That was today May 9th.

Then when I asked to talk to a supervisor all I got was an answering machine. I am so hoping that sending to Living Benefits department will work this time otherwise I will have to go to the State commission on insurance.

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Globelife seems dishonest

My wife died in November. I filed a claim the first of December sent all the requested documents. They sent me a letter in January claiming the Death Certificate is a copy. They will not respond to my emails, when I call they put me on hold and never let me talk with a person who might help. The Death Cert. is certified from the state of Virginia. They are dishonest and delay, paying your claim. Please get your insurance with a honest company its adds to your grief when a company you trusted is not acting in good faith for a claim in which liability is reasonably clear.
Review
#992053 Review #992053 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim