State: Tennessee Clear all filters (3 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

Globe Life Insurance in Memphis, Tennessee - Policy concern

Chadwick Lampkin ,DOB 12/24/88 policy was not credited for his payment, that was sent to pay his life insurance in December 2018. The payment was for one full year. His next due date would be Dec. 2019. The check was cashed for 66.00 and it shows on his bank statement that Globe did receive the payment. Chadwick has received several cancellation notices. Phone 318-687-9622 181 arroll St.
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Chattanooga, Tennessee - Cancel my policies

Review

I was not intending to use the life insurance company. I was just finding out information about it so please cancel both my policies and stop sending me mail. 00-20A3932 and 00-20A4056 Thanks

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Bartlett, Tennessee - Policy premium increased

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Service
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I would like to know why did my Group Term policy increase by 10.00 for this month? My policy number is 061024502. My contact number is 901-493-7557. Please have someone that can assist call me back as soon as possible.

Per my conversation

10.4.18

Global Life LEVELLE HAMER 972-540-6542(service)-901-398-1478-1024502-38116 acct #:061024502at 12:14 pm and spoke with Gerard and dad stated that he was calling about the premium for Patricia Adam DOB: 1.27.56. Dad stated that the Monthly amount is 59.25 * 3 = 177.75 and 3 month payments 188.29. Why is there a 10.00 increase. Gerard stated that he didn’t know why. We asked if he could find out. Gerard stated that the supervisor is looking into it. Dad asked the starting premium 59.25. Gerard stated that this a group term policy until 65 and dad will no longer have to make payments after 2.10.2021. Supervisor stated that it would be 3-5 business days before they could give an answer. Gerard stated that the payment would not be late until 30th of the month. We asked to speak with the supervisor that he was getting the information from and he stated that he was unable to give the supervisor name nor transfer us to the supervisor. Dad stated that he was trying to pay the monthly payment due to the 10.00 increase. We were transferred to the resolution team and l/msg.

Thanks