Rating: 4 Stars Clear all filters (12 of 226 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Show
Rating:

Globe Life Insurance - Why have all these numbers to call and no one answers the phone.I am concerned because I have my great children enrolled with this company.for least ten years,

3.7
I called and called last month for hours and hours and no one ever answered the phone. I sent the payment off with a note about this problem. It was so frustrating. What is the problem?
GlobeLife

We're very sorry you were not able to get in touch with us. Our Globe Life Customer Service hours are Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m.

– 6:30 p.m.

CST and are up and running and ready to serve you. Please call us at 1-800-742-6787 and we'll be happy to assist you.

Globe Life Insurance in Detroit, Michigan - Payment

4.0
Payment information on my policy
Good customer service

Globe Life Insurance - GLOBE LUFE SHOULD PAY WHAT THEY PROMISED without playing fool!

3.5
Globe Accidental Life Insurance After my husband died. Globe life and other Life insurance started bombarding with letters to be insured. My brother-in-Law and I got insurance thru Globe accidental and term life insurance 2 years later my brother accidentally fell by weed whacking weeds at our home and broke his hip. Complications of the fracture contributed to my brother-in-law death the caregiver said his heart stopped after the hospital sent him back home for hospice. The doctor put in his death certificate heart failure AT 65!!! as if it was NATURAL CAUSES!!! instead of the accidental fall fracture hip lack of hospital operating ON TIME caused his death Doctor said he does not have time to amend death certificate! GLOBE DOES NOT WANT TO ACCEPT ALL HOSPITAL RECORDS Demonstrating HIP FRACTURE CAUSED DEATH. Globe after a year and a half has kept me in LIMBO! has refused to pay me $150,000 benefit on demand. has not tell me they deny to pay. I don’t have money to pay an attorney to take the case. I don’t know what Attorneys Can take case. I’m pissed
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • Poor communication within company
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Pay on Demand

Globe Life Insurance in Chicago, Illinois - Needed extra money right away

4.0
Last Tuesday I needed money right away call globle the person took some money told me she would get back to me
Review

Globe Life Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska - " Customer NO Service".

3.8
E-mailed twice asking YOU to contact ME. Get the same form letter. saying "DO NOT REPLY to this . ' I called every phone number listed ,"says wait time 20 minutes." MY QUESTION CAN NOT BE ANSWERED by any of your prompts. HIRE SOME ONE to answer the phone.
DiligentBarb467

I was on hold by this company for an hour and a half. I was commuting so I had time. The phone line went dead after they closed.

AnimatedGreySeal

Still no help from Globe Life Ins., no one knows what to do. They say do this, BUT DOES NOT WORK.

Hopeless situation. I give up.

View more comments (1)
Can not contact you.

Globe Life Insurance in Seattle, Washington - Need copy of cancelation on policy

3.8
Hello, I had a life insurance policy with your company that was cancelled and I need a copy of the cancellation letter. When I called they could not find record of it even thou I gave them all the information. It was under the name of Carmen Y Aguirre Grp Policy # TL-3 Certificate # - 00J825247 Effect Nov. 2002 for 5,000 paid 54.00 every 3 month. Can you please send me a copy of the cancellation paper. Thank you
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • You cancelled my policy after being with company since 2002
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
just a copy of cancellation letter

Globe Life Insurance in Milwaukee, Wisconsin - Getting a document by email

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor communication within company
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
4.4

Update by user Dec 13, 2018

you asked if it was resolved........LOL you ignored me, got no feedback and then suddenly the document appeared in my email. In other words, you do not acknowledge a problem and don't communicate but then provide the document I requested like you are sneaking it in.

PRETENDING there was No problem to begin with. That is no way to run any business

Original review posted by user Nov 13, 2018

For 5 yrs I have had to get a letter from Globe as to the cash value of my policy for HUD housing. WHAT a HUGE feat this is!

It takes between 4-8 phone calls over a 2 week period to get it successfully through my EMAIL. You see, it takes 3-5 weeks my regular mail!! Disgusting!!!!! No one there seems to know how to "email" the letter.

I found out this time that if it goes through your fax machine it will not send on an email. We had to have a supervisor bypass the fax and send. It took 4 phone calls this time and I got the letter in 4 days after it was promised to arrive. You need to really improve your customer service in this task and TEACH your CSRS and supervisors how to email this so a recipient can REALLY receive it!

I am exhausted every year after doing this. Judy Orne

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - I have written to the headquarters and they still send them

Thank you for contacting Globe Life. One of our supervisors has attempted to call you. The address on file has been placed on the Do Not Mail list but please allow 30 days for the mailings to stop as some mailings have already been processed. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Review
#1319431 Review #1319431 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

I get these mailing almost weekly. I have written and asked them to stop, but they just keep coming. I have had a good experience with the company otherwise, I just think they're wasting money and killing too many trees!

Globe Life Insurance - Horrible Phone Service

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Review
#1201086 Review #1201086 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Poor customer service
3.7

We have had to call Globe Life twice lately. Both times we’ve had to wait close to an HOUR to speak to a representative!

The second time we called was the moment they opened for the day! I can’t believe they were that busy the moment they began taking calls!

Do they only have one representative????

Why do I have to write 100 words and provide more details when I have said all I need to say about the LONG WAIT TIME when calling Globe Life????

Improve your wait times! People have lives, Jobs, things to do without having to waste an hour or more ON HOLD waiting for a representative!!

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service

114 reviews
2.1
Compare
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance - Was trying to make a payment but I don't have the policy num

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service Supervisors has been trying to reach you to help with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Problems with payment
4.4

It said the office is closed and the automatic is not a good option for me right now.