Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (6 of 226 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Show
Rating:

Globe Life Insurance in Virginia Beach, Virginia - Communication errors

3.4
I applied for 2 policies, both for my husband and myself. I was sent a letter stating that I had been turned down at this time. So I assumed we both were since it didn't state one way or another. Then a month or so later I received a call. The rep was very nice and explained that my husband was still eligible for his policy, it's just being billed in my name since I am the one that submitted the application. Only I didn't get the 1st month for a $, like my offer said I would. Guess it was because of the mix-up. Oh well, that's one worry off our mind, now I just need to find a policy for myself. My biggest issue is I still get offers in the mail to apply for insurance even after I have already been declined.
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance

Globe Life Insurance - Information Request

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
3.2

I have asked and sent to your corporate HQ in reference to my ending death due to Parkinson Disease recently diagnosed last year. I have been with your Insurance now for at least fourteen years now. Asking once again if (007C70526L0818) --- what left can be used for son tuition in college? My mailing address:

5011 Triplett Road

Owings Mills, MD. 21117-6325

Or email: al_manning23666@yahoo.com

Then explain cashout? What it entails? If needed paperwork like a death certificate or report is required from the funeral home? Or information from my wife Or will you send a form for my or funeral home? I plan to be cremated. But haven't decided where I will be an intern yet. Our family plot is full and might be buried in the Philippines

Alphonso Manning

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Raise the amount of my policy with me knowing

2.8
I have received a bill from Globe Life today and when I looked at it it went up $10( $29.95 to $39.97) First of all I when I make the payments I do have the funds in my checking account. I do not know why the company waits 5 up to 7 business days to take the money from my account. Also I did not receive a letter or a email that my life insurance is going up and why. I had called last week and was told that your company tried to put the payment through but could not insufficient funds. Not true. I had paid on my policy for May on the 27th. Because my funds were short at the first of the month. There should be another way to be able to pay on time. And there has to be another way for when I make the payment on line then the funds should be taken then and not 5-7 business days afterwards. If this is not resolve and the payment will return to $29.95 monthly I will find another life insurance policy. There is poor communication with the company, when I do send an email I have to wait 3-5 days for a response.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Globe Life Insurance - Review in Insurance category

Please see my response below:

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been in contact with the beneficiary of this policy to discuss the documentation needed for the claim. If you should need any additional assistance, the beneficiary has the contact information for the assigned supervisor.
Order processing issue
3.0

My father in law lived with me and at the time of death he was going back to his wife to help eachother. He was murdered November 29,2016 Globe life told me they have to go through his medical records but he didnt really go to the doctors. I dont know what to fo next and they have all his info

Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review

2.7
My son NICHOLAUS SCROGGINS died June 21st of this year. I had to send in his death certificate twice along WITH his medical records, orbituary, police records, and after 2 months they were still saying they haven't received it. They continued to tell me they needed to speak to the detective who told me he spoke to global life 5 or 6 times and they wanted to know was I a suspect in his murder. I understand this is company policy so I wasn't upset. But after 2 calls to this detective this is ridiculous. I received a letter dated November 2nd 2016 that they have received everything that they needed and I should have a final answer shortly. My son was 14 and he was murdered. This has been a total NIGHTMARE and to deal with this insurance company has been so unfair confusing and to be honest a headache. It is now December 7th and I was just told today that my file is with a supervisor for final Review. The representative said this could take another 30 days or longer. So here we are again 6 months later and still no payout. How can you deny a claim on a kid who was murdered. I understand the contestable policy issues that may arise with certain claims but this one right here... there is no question on the payout. I am going to call the bbb and a lawyer in the morning. I am not waiting Another day.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Problems with payment

Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has reached out to you regarding the status of this claim. You may reach us at 1-800-654-5433 or via email at CS@GlobeLifeIns.com if you should need any additional assistance.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Order processing issue
2.9

Still waiting with no answers. I hope if i die serving my country my family doesn't have to wait this long to recieve the benefits that my father has to wait.

Its been going on four months for my dad to recieve a $10,000 life insurance policy. Really come on he just wants to pay the funeral expenses. I know this company is better thab this. I have read plenty of good reviews.

It seems like we have a million dollar policy because its taking so long. The stress is killing my dad and im pissed. My brother seeved in Afghanistan and ia on disability trying to protect our freedoms and I'm still in the Air Force serving. I wish i was a corporatr millionaire so i could help my family but in not.

I am fixing to get a loan just to pay for my moms funeral. Which i really camt afford but i will do whatever i need to do to help my family and that what America is all about. So next time you need insurance make sure you pick an American company that is proud to take care of their american service men. I really dont like doing this but I'm pissed that an American ximpany would treat my family this way.

Response welcomed. TSgt Byczynski