filters
State:
City:
Product:

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance - Claim Review

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. One of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Claim
Problems with payment
5.0

My mother-In-law bought into this company. She passed away over 2 months ago.

All we've had is the runaround when dealing with Globe. The reading from scripts the call center does isn't working for me anymore. I've been told so many different things and the final straw was today when I called and I was told they basically couldn't talk to me because the address I was giving them was incorrect to what was on the policy. I have the ORIGINAL policy and I've been calling for months with the same address.

Yes, My mother-in-law died before the 2 year mark of the policy. She passed away a month shy of the 2 year mark.. The death certificate clearly states she died from something she had for days. (NOT years) But they're still pulling or trying to pull her medical records.

The problem is the doctors they're trying to get records from have no records in the timeframe they need. Again, she died from a illness that she had for days not YEARS so there is no records to prove otherwise. One google search and I know I'm not alone in this fight with Globe.

Lucky for us we are active military with legal help available to us but I can't help but feel for the ones that have to deal with Globe without legal help. It's heartbreaking to know love ones take out these policies and pay good money monthly only to have families left with a battle on their hands afterwards.

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
not honoring policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
1.3

Update by user Apr 05, 2017

This company finally came through on their end of the agreement. It took 6 month but they did and they also awarded the extra insurance money that was not necessarily guaranteed because the death occurred two month before the 2 yr mark.

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2017

This company should be investigated, I had a policy for life and accidental coverage and he died accidentally almost six months ago and I have yet to receive payment. Every time I call all I get is the run around no one has any real answers just enough *** to get me off the phone this time until I call back and get the exact same run around the next time I call.

I think I’ll just have to get an attorney in order to get what I rightfully deserve. THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN BUSINESS….They are just a big rip off and no one is addressing the mess they are putting people through…

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We apologize that your Customer Service experience did not meet your expectations. One of our supervisors has been in contact with you to ensure that your check was sent and received. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Poor customer service

Globe life admits they made a mistake they admit it was their error and sent the life insurance proceeds to an unauthorized adress that they obtained from the death certificate instead of to the adress on the policy which was correct. The adress they sent it to gets no mail.

Numerous calls and promises to send the chk overnight. Now the day no overnight and the check still hasn't been sent Life insurance is only as good as the promise to actually pay

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service