filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Globe Life Insurance - GLOBE LUFE SHOULD PAY WHAT THEY PROMISED without playing fool!

3.5
Globe Accidental Life Insurance After my husband died. Globe life and other Life insurance started bombarding with letters to be insured. My brother-in-Law and I got insurance thru Globe accidental and term life insurance 2 years later my brother accidentally fell by weed whacking weeds at our home and broke his hip. Complications of the fracture contributed to my brother-in-law death the caregiver said his heart stopped after the hospital sent him back home for hospice. The doctor put in his death certificate heart failure AT 65!!! as if it was NATURAL CAUSES!!! instead of the accidental fall fracture hip lack of hospital operating ON TIME caused his death Doctor said he does not have time to amend death certificate! GLOBE DOES NOT WANT TO ACCEPT ALL HOSPITAL RECORDS Demonstrating HIP FRACTURE CAUSED DEATH. Globe after a year and a half has kept me in LIMBO! has refused to pay me $150,000 benefit on demand. has not tell me they deny to pay. I don’t have money to pay an attorney to take the case. I don’t know what Attorneys Can take case. I’m pissed
Review
Service
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • Poor communication within company
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Pay on Demand
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Columbia, South Carolina - Are still not willing to give me my money.

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Review
Service
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Some type of gratuity for pain and suffering due to being given false information and having to prove that I had an injustice act done towards me and my son's account.
Globe Life Insurance - Are still not willing to give me my money.

I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check statement in order to give me a refund. I spoke with someone the first time who was very unknowledgeable about her job.

She said I needed to Fax or mail them a copy of the statement. I informed her that I was not going to spend any more money to prove that they did me a injustice. I had the letter when I filed the complaint last Tuesday and Wednesday when I spoke to someone about it but was not told that a copy of it was needed in order to receive my money. I requested to speak to someone higher than the woman I was speaking with and she connected me to someone's voicemail that just hung up the phone on me.

I called back someone else answered my call this time so I asked the question about why couldn't they check the check number( which I did have) and verify whether it had been cashed or bounced due to the bank being unable to locate the acct. I also asked why couldn't I email a copy of the bank statement instead of spending gas and money trying to fax or mail a copy to them. She stated that it was a option that could be done, then proceeded to give me the email address. This is the worst Insurance Company I have ever dealt with in my life and why do I have to inform your hired agents on how to do their job.

I am definitely not using you all for anything ever again. I still feel that because of all of the hoops I had to jump through to prove that you failed me and did me an injustice, I deserve some type of gratuity for it. I'm still going to talk to my lawyer about the matter to find out if there is something else I can do about the situation and the severe inconvenience it has caused me to have to go through.

I have also attached a copy of the letter to this complaint as well. I am ensuring that all base's are covered on my end just in case I wish to file a law suite again the company within the next 3 business days if I am not contacted by someone in regards to this matter.

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service