4.6K views
Testimonial

Globe Life Responded......

After posting my review sending several emails, and taking the BBB initiative filing my complaint. I was more than flabbergasted that Globe returned with eagerness to resolve my issues as a PISSED CONSUMER. I experienced patience and clarity from the representative which was outstanding.

She took the time and went over everything in detail, explaining the contractual issues. I thought Globe was a complete ripoff, but they proved me wrong!

What I have learned from them is to READ YOUR CONTRACT CAREFULLY and ask questions when you don't know something, but always be patient and polite with the Calling Center who records and notate all concerns. Please know that the Claims dept.is working on claims rapidly, but must request records as their protocol.

They have a very strong security and must have checks and balances in place. They never got unprofessional nor impolite and demonstrated empathy with the greatest concern of paying the claim timely. Now after realizing each situation is different and educating myself toward understanding what I buy can reward me or hurt me. I decided to recommend anyone to Globe Life and return for more future security needs. So, Don't knock them down when they have very good competitor's pricing, and worth every dollar and don't get discouraged reading other people comments which could affect a good decision. I now have the peace of mind case closed!

Reason of review: Good customer service.