Reply by Globe Life Insurance

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We have tried contacting you through email and are now sending you a letter per your request. We are happy to answer your inquiry, but we’re not able to discuss policy specific details on a public forum in order to protect your privacy.
Author's

Again have contacted 1-800 number no response, have sent several letters no response, and now have sent questions on the review line and got one of our consumers representatives have been trying to contact you by phone. which apparently by phone. So let's bring on the following responses by me:

a) The company/agency can reach out directly to you and resolve your issues: Apparently, they don't read their email because in the body of my email states: respond to me by written response to my questions because my phone number is basically unlisted.

b) They respond to an email by giving you the standard response of one of our agents /customer service representative have been trying to contact you.

c) The company does nothing to identify the problems area and improve their service.

So here what I as a retired Navy veteran will be soon doing contacting the BBB, FTC, State Attorney General Office, My Lawyer Office, and finally the Press.

Alphonso Manning