2.8
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I have received a bill from Globe Life today and when I looked at it it went up $10( $29.95 to $39.97) First of all I when I make the payments I do have the funds in my checking account. I do not know why the company waits 5 up to 7 business days to take the money from my account.

Also I did not receive a letter or a email that my life insurance is going up and why. I had called last week and was told that your company tried to put the payment through but could not insufficient funds. Not true. I had paid on my policy for May on the 27th.

Because my funds were short at the first of the month. There should be another way to be able to pay on time. And there has to be another way for when I make the payment on line then the funds should be taken then and not 5-7 business days afterwards.

If this is not resolve and the payment will return to $29.95 monthly I will find another life insurance policy. There is poor communication with the company, when I do send an email I have to wait 3-5 days for a response.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments