Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

if no pay out is made do I get all my premiums back or will I possibly get nothing

3 answers
need some money

is my policy still good this is mr. frank selvera. this is my policy number 009w44287

by VerdantRedPanda353

View

Policy documents are in another state. How can I obtain policy number?

by NumberlessSquid671

I need help locating policy information. My father Cecil Aubrey Stanley died June 12th 2017 in Surry County, State Road North Carolina and I am his daughter Julie Ann Stanley, 38yrs old and currently living in Austin Texas.

I was unable to get the paperwork my dad left for me after his death. It contains life insurance policies for me and my 2 older brothers. I didn't realize how hard it would be without the documents in hand. I am planning a trip to NC in the next few months to retrieve these very important documents.

If you can help me locate any of this information or have any suggestions please contact me.

I can give you any info needed about my father or myself to insure my identity. Thank you Julie-Ann Stanley julie.stanley81@gmail.com jsdeckers17@yahoo.com OR 512-201-3000 Please leave detailed voice message if I do not answer.

View

Trying to see my policy worth

View

Hi how would I check on someone's life insurance policy?

My fiance wants me to check on his life insurance.

Harry Rollins
If you need to check on somebody's life insurance policy, you should contact Globe Life Insurance customer service by calling toll-free 1-877-577-3860
View

Is their a globe life insurance company in memphis?

Harry Rollins
Unfortunately, the Globe Life Insurance website doesn't provide any information about their locations. You may reach them at
Globe Life
3700 S. Stonebridge Drive
McKinney, TX 75070
View

What is my policy number?

I need my policy number please

Harry Rollins
The information about your policy number is personal and specific. You should contact Globe Life Insurance customer service to get this information. You may call them toll-free 877-577-3860
View

I need written documentation on policies I pay for

I do not have a email of my own. I use my mother's.

My name is Scott Maccek (my birthdate is 12/1/63, address is 1615 4th Avenue South Fort Dodge, Iowa . I pay premiums on my four children since 2017. My children's names are; Hannah Macek, Christian Macek, Elisa Macek, Jayne Macek. I have Title XIX and live in Iowa.

I have to provide the following policy information to Department of Human Services; who owns the policies, who is the beneficary of the policies, what is the current cash value, what type of policy it is. I am only seeking information, not a complaint.

Harry Rollins

Your question seems to be specific. It is better to contact Globe Life Insurance customer service by phone at 800- 654-5433 or by email at CS@Globelifeins.com

About this months payment

by FondMinkeWhale946

My payment was returned to me in the mail. It is due 4-12-2019.

Apparently USPS ripped the envelope some ware in transit and it was taped up and sent on. A post office that it had to pass through in the process must have decided it was too damaged to continue on and be delivered. If I rewrite the check , put in a regular envelope addressed to you is it going to be counted as late? I would rather send a check than give out my card number.

It was hacked 3 times last year and 3 times I had to have it changed.

What do you require? Thank You for Your Time JIM LYNCH

View

Is this a honest and reliable insuorance company and do they pay like they claim when you put in a claim?

Harry Rollins
According to http://www.globelifeinsurance.com, Globe Life was established in 1951. The company provides life insurance to 4.2 million policyholdres. A.M. Best Company, an independent insurance analyst since 1899, awarded Globe Life an A+ (as of 7/18 ) based on their latest analysis of financial strength, management skills and integrity. Globe Life is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation. It owns $80 billion of insurance in force. If you still need any assistance, please call Globe Life Customer Service at 1-877-577-3860.
View

payment address in kansas city

Policy

by CircularDeer433

I would like to make sure my Grandson's policy is changed from $20,000 to $25,000 when I changed his policy amount last year. Also I would like to have my daughter's name (his mother) as the beneficiary.

cashing in policy

how do i cash in policy

1 answer
What must I do to get back cash value on policy.
View

I needed to speak with an agent.

I needed to speak with an agent.Can anyone provide me with with the phone number Of a live person to answer questions regarding my policy there at globe life insurance company? My name is Lisa White I’ve been a member for many many years.

Please call me.

310-339-5164. Why don’t you guys list your phone number or have an agent answering phones?

darina
Lisa, thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. You can contact one of our Globe Life Customer Service representatives at 1-800-654-5433, Mon-Fri 7:30-6:30pm CST. They would be happy to assist you with any question(s) you have regarding your policy.
View

My mother Ukwanna Nesbit recently passed away in July and was informed that she may have a policy with your company looking for more information

2 answers
MarinaY
Please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department, at your convenience, during our business hours of Mon – Fri, 7:30 am – 6:30 pm Central time zone. Our toll free number is 800-654-5433.

Wanting to make a claim

Someone i know was killed and they had me as a beneficiary of there policy. How do i go by making the claim

MarinaY
Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.

Policy #6685168 -Jacquelyn S Simms (for E T Simms

Please advise the surrender value of this policy. I wish to cash it in immediately.

YasyaLiberty
Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. It appears the matter has been resolved. If you need any additional assistance please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 Mon-Fri 7:30-6:30pm CST.
View

How do I go about changing the beneficiary for my insurance policy?

2 answers
beneficiary change

Current policy #0011k5852 should be included with the 5 original policies on 3 months payment schedule.

by user39528321

I have been trying to contact you for 3 days without success! Please give me a call (901)396-7490 home or (901)292-7885 cell. Thank you

View

can you make online premium payments?

by user62401542