State: Oklahoma City: Oklahoma City Clear all filters (10 of 226 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Customer service

5.0
They have great customer service didn’t take long to get in contact with someone
Good customer service
Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - My grandkids life insurance

5.0
The lady was very sweet and helpful. I told her I would have to drop my insurance, because of my disability. And can’t get my kids to take over the payments. I just can’t afford it anymore. But she was willing to work with me. Very Greatful!!
Good customer service

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - MAILINGS

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. The information has been added to our Do Not Mail List. Please allow up to 90 days as other mailing may have already been processed. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Problem with delivery
TAKE Jerri Jackson 721 84th Lane NW, Coon Rapids MN 55433 out of your database

WHY? Just WHY? Now, suddenly, I am getting life insurance solicitations under my ex-wife's name at my address. We have been divorced for 18 YEARS.

Why did you do this? How in the world did you manufacture an address for my ex wife that lands here at my home? She has an address separate from mine for the last 18 YEARS.

And of course now that you have merged her name into my address, I am sure I can expect that Globe Life will now sell your names and addresses to other companies too, and I can expect a *** load of unsolicited mail for my ex wife here.

Just STOP. Remove that address with that name. I am of course skeptical that it will happen. Once it's in your dumb data base, it will now be forever my cross to bear.

My wife of 13 years especially appreciates the gesture. Thanks Global Life.

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - I have written to the headquarters and they still send them

Thank you for contacting Globe Life. One of our supervisors has attempted to call you. The address on file has been placed on the Do Not Mail list but please allow 30 days for the mailings to stop as some mailings have already been processed. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Review
#1319431 Review #1319431 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

I get these mailing almost weekly. I have written and asked them to stop, but they just keep coming. I have had a good experience with the company otherwise, I just think they're wasting money and killing too many trees!

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - BAD EXPERINCE

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. While we cannot discuss your claim on a public forum, one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Claim
Cons
  • All
Poor customer service
$20000
Deliver product or service ordered

Have been waiting 30 days for my claim to be processed !! Been getting nothing but the run around !!!!

WHAT A RIPOFF !!! Can not get a straight answer as to the delay !!!! There website says protecting families since 1951 more like ripping them off !!! My mother passed away over 30 days ago due to natural causes however they refuse to pay the claim .

Every time i call I get another excuse or reason for the delay !!!

What a ripoff and what poor customer service !!! You may pay your premiums in good faith but do not expect them to pay there claim in good faith !!!

Beware of Globe life insurance

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service Supervisors has been trying to reach you to help with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • Ripped me off for money and i had to cancel the policy
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
$2000

Pissed consumer I want to know if you can help me recovery some of my money back from globe life and acc. ins.

co. In the year of 2012. I took out an insurance policy with them for my grandson. They started harassing me about a payment that they said I missed for February of 2015.

I have never missed a payment since I have been doing business with them. They waited 5 months to start harassing me about a payment for February/2015. I sent them 3 payments in February/2015. The first one I sent them was on 2/2/2015 in the amount of $18.40.

I forgot that I had increased the policy value and I didn't think about it until, I was sending them the payment for that particular month. I wrote them a note telling them I would send them the difference with the next month payment. They couldn't wait they sent me a check back in the amount of $18.40. I went and purchased a money order to make up the difference from the check they sent and returned it back to them.

I returned the check back to them along with the difference. On 2/25/15. I sent them another payment of $24.40. Then, another payment on 2/30/15.

This payment was for March/2015. They waited 5 months later and started harassing me about missing a payment for February/2015. I told them I never missed a payment since I have been doing business with them. They kept messing with me until, they reached my boiling point.

I wrote them a letter and told them that I could see they was playing a little crooked game with me and if they didn't stop. I was going to file a complaint against them. They got even worse they started sending me statements dated a month behind. I would cross out the wrong month and put it for the right month that I sending the payment for.

Then, they started sending me 2 statements in the same month. I had to file that complaint against them for their own negligence. They'll wait for a while when they think that everything has calmed down. Then they started messing with me again insisting on me paying a payment that I never missed.

They have been messing with me about this payment every since February/2015. July of this year I was sending off my bills as usual. When I opened up my statement from them. I'm looking at a note from them telling me I missed my July/2017 payment and they are telling me to attach the payment along with my regular payment.

I sent that July payment on July 3, 2017. They have been picking with me every since February/2015 because, I filed a complaint against them. So, they got beef with me. My advice to them is they better save that beef because they might have to eat it for dinner.

I filed another complaint against them after, they said I missed a July/2017 payment. They wrote in my complaint that they were sending the face value of the policy which was $58.35 and this outstanding check of $18.40 which was already my money that I over paid them. And I feel that they owe me much more than that. I had to cancel this policy because of their foolishness.

I pay my bills and they very well, know this. It's a pick that they have against me. They did not appreciate me as being a good customer to them. They had rather find a pick at me instead.

My belief is that they wanted me to drop this policy so, they could have them some free money to split among themselves. Look at it the way I see it. All these years since 2012. They have been holding my money that belonged to me and they wouldn't send it to me because they were trying to make their lie stick pretending that I didn't pay them a payment when they were the one that was wrong.

They are trying to hide that payment that I sent them in the amount of $24.40 for the month of February as explained above. If you don't call this being nasty and dirty. I wouldn't know nothing else to call it and they owe more than $76.75 that they sent to me. The $18.40 was part of my own money that they owed me.

I am asking for someone that have a heart to help me recover my funds from these crooked bastards. I wonder how many more innocent people they have did this to. I can prove what I'm saying too you is true. I want to know can they prove that they are true?

Please don't let these people fool you with their lies. They are wrong and nothing but wrong but, I can swear under oath that I am telling the truth. The whole truth and nothing else but, the truth. Somebody need to stop them.

Otherwise, they are going to keep ripping off for their money. Thank you for your support and my best regard reaches out to you.

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - I have been with company for 8 years and twice my address was changed in the system. I keep telling i havent moved i still get their statements. So now i am worried when that time comes and i die th

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Pros
  • Customer service
Cons
  • Some customer services when they make you feel like you lying
Poor customer service

that there will be no payouts due to their own mistakes. I faithfully make my payments monthly and i dont understand why this is happening.

I wish they would get it strait and i am tired of getting it corrected........just saying....update your system or something and get it right..............now i cant even post this ughhhh. now its telling me i need 100 words in before i post. I guess they dont want to hear about the complaints and i dont understand why they make everything a issue.

Before you apply to this company get your facts straight with them. You dont want to go through what i go through every i call in to make a payment..................

Resolved
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
not honoring policy
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
1.3

Update by user Apr 05, 2017

This company finally came through on their end of the agreement. It took 6 month but they did and they also awarded the extra insurance money that was not necessarily guaranteed because the death occurred two month before the 2 yr mark.

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2017

This company should be investigated, I had a policy for life and accidental coverage and he died accidentally almost six months ago and I have yet to receive payment. Every time I call all I get is the run around no one has any real answers just enough *** to get me off the phone this time until I call back and get the exact same run around the next time I call.

I think I’ll just have to get an attorney in order to get what I rightfully deserve. THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN BUSINESS….They are just a big rip off and no one is addressing the mess they are putting people through…

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Bad company rip off seniors

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. All Globe Life insurance solicitations and policy language meet strict state approval that is intended to fully disclose the terms of the policy to customers and potential customers. One of our supervisors has been in touch with you and should you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us
Not as described/ advertised
1.2

My Mother got life insurance in 2007 had it until 2016 at 80 years old she got a letter saying she didn't have to pay on the policy anymore . She passed away in Feb 2017 Found out that the 20,000.00 life insurance policy wasn't worth nothing after she paid through the years almost 10.000.00 dollars.

Found out it was a term life policy if she would have known she wouldn't got it.

What a rip off to the seniors.If They would have only told her that she had to die before her 80th birthday she would have thought twice about getting globe life Insurance. Don't trust Globe Life Insurance.

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service

114 reviews
2.1
Compare

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - Dishonest Company

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Cons
  • Some people within this company are dishonest
Bad quality
Deliver product or service ordered

Kenneth W. Forrest 3066 Bethel Beach Road Onemo, VA 23130 (804) 384-2336 Globe Life and Accident RE: Policy :00F472650 Insurance Company RE: Policy: 00E831006 Insured: Brenda M Forrest Dear Globe Life Insurance: On November 22, 2016 my Wife Brenda Forrest Died.

On December 3, 2016 I notified Globe Life about her death and mailed a Certified Death Certificate, and her Obituary. On December 14, 2016 you sent notice you received my claim on December 9, 2016 and issued the following Ref Number:E0E6C42583DC0. On January 6, 2017 I received a letter from P. Davis, Life Benefits Division dated December 20, 2016.

Davis wrote “It appears that the Certificate of Death received with this claim is a copy”. I know this statement is not true, and it raised some red flags and I have done some research about Globe Life Insurance Company. I have discovered the following information about the business practices of your company. Did you know that the complaints against your company are worse than average.

Globe has a terrible complaint record 503% higher than the industry average. Complaints such as Claim delays, claim denials, failure to promptly pay claims, unsatisfactory settlement of claims, not being able to contact the company, rude service. Through out the Internet I found reviews of your company, majority of them negative, indicating questionable practices that Globe Life Insurance Company is misleading and down right dishonest. I hope what I have discovered is not true, but what I have experienced to date by this company indicates the evidence discovered is true.

I feel this company is not attempting in good faith to make prompt, fair and equitable settlement to this claim which liability has become reasonably clear. Sincerely, Kenneth W Forrest