Reply by Globe Life Insurance May 18

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Author's

I am surrendering my policy.First time I called, over a year ago, a Globe Life representative said that they had to look up the policy owner because that person would have to cancel the policy.

It was a whole year and they never got back to me with that information. It turned out they never looked it up. Come February of this year I called them again. This time they looked it up but I had to call them to get that information.

It turned out my dad was still the owner. They wanted him to write a letter to cancel it. First they said to send it to Underwriting Department. Nothing happened.

Then they said to send it to Beverly Case at Retention. Nothing happened. Then they said to send it to Living Benefits. That was today May 9th.

Then when I asked to talk to a supervisor all I got was an answering machine.I am so hoping that sending to Living Benefits department will work this time otherwise I will have to go to the State commission on insurance.

Review about: Lif And Accident Insurance Policy.

I didn't like: I got the run around.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss They will not give me my surrender money. They are making it very difficult / Not specified
Preferred solution Send me my surrender value on my policy

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?