Reply by Globe Life Insurance

Resolved
Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Author's
1.3
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Update by user Apr 05, 2017

This company finally came through on their end of the agreement. It took 6 month but they did and they also awarded the extra insurance money that was not necessarily guaranteed because the death occurred two month before the 2 yr mark.

Original review posted by user Mar 07, 2017

This company should be investigated, I had a policy for life and accidental coverage and he died accidentally almost six months ago and I have yet to receive payment.Every time I call all I get is the run around no one has any real answers just enough *** to get me off the phone this time until I call back and get the exact same run around the next time I call.

I think I’ll just have to get an attorney in order to get what I rightfully deserve.THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO STAY IN BUSINESS….They are just a big rip off and no one is addressing the mess they are putting people through…

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim.

Reason of review: not honoring policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.