Reply by Globe Life Insurance

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Author's

Globe Life is the most horrendous company out there preying on innocent people. A person can pay a premium and all this company did was fight to not pay.

I was initially told that my mother's policy wasn't in sercice at the time of her death. Complained to the better business bureau and they send me a letter saying they would further investigate. Today they really stuck it to my family. She was healthy at the time of policy issuance.

Her death wasn't the cause of her medical history. It wasn't even related. Don't advertise along with companies allowing pre-existing conditions if you knew all along you'd waste my family's time and money. They could've kept the check for $185 dollars they sent.

That won't even pay for her headstone let alone her casket.

My mother was incapacitated and hospitalized on the date her premium was due and died a traumatic death and all this poor excuse for a life insurance company did was *** on us. No leniency or compassion was shown whatsoever.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Not as described.