Product: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim Clear all filters (23 of 23 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Globe Life Insurance - Please honor ACCIDENT DEATH and PAY ME NOW!

My insured slip and fell by weed whacking fracturing his hip. Because he did not died immediately he was in a long painful journey that lead him to hospice. Because the nurse said his hear stopped Dr. wrote on the Death Certificate heart failure. GLOBE IS DEFENDING NOT TO PAY because death certificate fails to say because of the fall that contributed to his death. He paid years of premiums and want me to sue them when I have no money to hire attorneys
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Pros
  • I thought i liked them
Cons
  • Time globe life takes to twist reasons not to pay benefits
Pay benefits
Loss
Deliver product or service ordered

Globe Life Insurance - I want to appeal my refund decission

I put in a refund request in january2019.

Globe Life Insurance in Conway, Arkansas - Brother

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Cons
  • All
  • Did not deliver on policy
  • Do not trust them with my life
Bad quality
Loss
Tags
  • worst company
1.1

My brother William Daniels had policy with them and got sick and went in with flu and die of heart failure I submitted information and they did not pay the claim. And keep my brother death certificate and have not heard from them.

Globe Life Insurance - 2 years after death of my husband

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 during our business hours of Monday-Friday 7:30am -6:30 pm and we will be happy to assist you.
Poor customer service
1.3

2 years after the death of my husband I am still dealing with globe life Insurance. This is just a bad experience I just wanna to move on but you guys are really making it difficult

Globe Life Insurance - No medical Exam is a scam

Review
#1194598 Review #1194598 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Not as described/ advertised
Deliver product or service ordered

My daughter took out insurance over two years ago on her son who had Cerebral palsy. Global Life did not request a medical exam.

My grandson passed away in December 2017. February 2018 she received a letter in the mail and a check for reimbursement and mail denying the claim . If she had of known that pre-existing medical conditions would play a role in their decision she would have looked for other insurance coverage. How is it that the insurance company can accept your money for that long of a period and deny your claim.

Global Life mislead my daughter for two years and now she is stuck with funeral bills that she thought Global Life would be covering.

I feel this company is scamming innocent people. Don't buy this insurance coverage!

Globe Life Insurance - Waiting for cash out since February 2017

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue.
Problems with payment

I cashed out February 2017 and was told I would receive a check for $1300.00 within 10-15 days. Service rep said to stay after it because you don't like to pay.

Well here it is January 2018 and still no check. Its horrible you take peoples hard earned money for no service . You give American companies a bad image.

Pay what you owe! Twice I had to send proof the policy was mine to get a check that never came.

Globe Life Insurance - Still Waiting On a Decision

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Order processing issue

My Stepson Passed Away May 31, 2017 At The Age Of Seventeen And My Claim Is Still Pending. We Had To Pay Out If Pocket Because The Insurance Policy Was Less Then two Years Old. As If Today August 14, 2017 We Still Waiting On A Decision To Be Made.

Globe Life Insurance - Bad Business Practice

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I have had a claim on my son's policy who died on 2/23/2017, I have submitted all the required forms and have called every week to get an update and to verify all forms were received. I called again today to check on the status and was notified for the first time that a letter of determination on the claim was sent out in June it is now August.

I have 2 other policies with the company and feel they have doe nothing but give me poor service and are using the status of my child's death to not pay on the policy.

This is horrible and once I receive the letter where i had to request they send it again since I didn't get the first one, I will be forwarding onto an attorney to file and appeal. I have read numerous horror stories online about this company and their way of paddling around having to pay out on policies and still went with them because they had a great BBB rating, well guess I was wrong.

Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim Review

Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim

I am going through the exact problem this review is all about I can see now I need to obtain an attorney in the morning who I have already spoke to. Said he would get this claim processed and maybe more for what they are putting me through I don't have a sister.

She passed June 8 and was a organ donor and has saved two lives. I'm so proud Hope my attorney takes them for everything, even their 319 million customers who will not get paid.

I will post my story on Facebook and keep sharing until it hits every state and that should put a damper on getting any $1 customers. Shame on Globe Life

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service

All Globe Life Insurance Contacts

Globe Life Insurance Reviews

Globe Life Insurance reviews

Globe Life Insurance - Lost

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact her directly.
Reason of review
Update
Preferred solution
I would like an update, not sure why i have to wait for an approval via the mail.
4.3

I was told my claim was completed on July 11th 2017. I have not heard anything further.

I checked online, they say call. I call they tell me the computer does not give them any info and that I have to wait for something in the mail. I've been paying on this policy since 2014 and there has never been a lapse. A simple update would be great.

I will say that the customer reps are super professional but that really doesn't help if they can't provide me with any update. What is the point of a claims tab online, if they tell you to call? And what is the point of calling if your can't get any answers. This is difficult time for my family and the unknown doesn't help.

I am not writing to bash Globe life.

I am simply lost and would like an update. Thank you.