4.9K views
Testimonial

As a gift to my grandchildren I purchased a Globe Life Policy for each (4) when they were babies.I had no idea one of the twins (2 sets) would be diagnosed with Autism later at three and then later with Cerebral Palsy & then develop Intestinal Motility.

At age eleven he went home to Jesus, and I was crushed. I have to say it only took one phone call to Globe Life and things were handled so delicately and promptly. If I had not bought the gift that I thought would never be used...and the other grandparents had done the same... So together, everything was paid in full and Aaron's parents were at ease at least in choosing for their son, exactly what they wanted and not have to worry about money to pay for it.

Thank you Globe Life for being right by our side when that time came that we never expected to see in our lifetimes. To all GRANDPARENTS if you children can't do this for their kids please try if you can to do this as a gift when they are born.

It's very very cheap when babies, and it is such peace of mind to the parents and you to have this in place.Please don't take chances.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?

Globe Life Insurance - Are still not willing to give me my money. Globe Life Insurance "I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more AARP SHAMEFULL GRIFTERS WHO SEND UNSOLICITED INVOICES TO EXPLOIT THE ELDERLY Aarp "I usually through away all the the trash junk mail I receive from AARP; however this time, I noticed "INVOICE ENCLOSED" In bold letters the envelope. I opened the junk..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more Automotix - Bad AC Compressor and Packaging Automotix "I bought a recycled AC Compressor on 6/27/17. It only worked for about two-three weeks. I called and got a replacement compressor in August. That one came completely damaged. Although..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more