Product: Globe Life Insurance Family Life Insurance Clear all filters (8 of 8 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Globe Life Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska - Liars Nasty Attitude Not Unworthy Incongruous

On July 3, 4 and 11 2019 I call because they had my date of birth wrong and wanted to correct it. This Julia person was so nasty and ruled as the one before her. I cancelled all three policy and will go some where else. I want spend my money paying their pay check to talk to me any kind of way. They wouldn't have a job if they didn't have customers!
Globe Life Insurance Family Life Insurance
Pros
  • Customer service
  • Way they lie when they say they value you as a customer
  • Deception
Cons
  • Highly unprofessional
  • Poor customer service
  • Costumer service agent non professional
Loss
Attitudes adjustment
Tags
  • Corporate Rip Off
  • Corporate Pigs

Globe Life Insurance in District 1, Maryland - Not getting it right

2.0
Called Globe Life to check on the on the insurance to see how much more it would be for my insurance to increase because i had gotten a better quote. They was charged more money and no benefits. So o cancel the insurances. Still have not received the check its been 2 month when i call am told they will look into it. Just cant seem to get it right
Full refund

Globe Life Insurance in Fernandina Beach, Florida - There way out is for the Consumers to do nothing

Instead of going back to 2004 let’s start with 2009. After my Mother’s death I took my policy back and made the payments of 59.00. My father was beneficiary and he passed, went to my brother and children and to this date my brother passed last year and I sent copy and copy’s still to this they tell me on the phone it is fixed. Only to call one more and speak with an agent she told me nothing had been documented. So I requested a refund, the Agent told me in detailed how to send signature by taking a copy. Email is returned with and my wasted time in setting it up for correct and to get it returned , telling me to mail it in. Talk about passing the bucket. Now I have to call them to have another agent to do this same process of passing it back and forth again. If had passed away my children or whom ever the beneficiary would not have been able to do it and all this was wasted money in their pockets basically stolen my o

Globe Life Insurance in Omaha, Nebraska - The worst

ask for a specific coverage. told me I was approved. when I got my Policy it wasnt even close to what I asked. scammers
Globe Life Insurance Family Life Insurance
Cons
  • Being lied to

Error made by Globe Life Insurance

1.2
Yes I have been in contact with the customer service and accounting departed via customer services department. The base of the dispute is that I was charged 2 NSF fees on 2 different days because Globe life honor a policy due date change but the payment still attempted to go through my account on 2 different attempts. Now the Accounting department is say that they can only refund 1 NSF as a one-time curiosity. I disagree with this decision because the issues occurred by Globe Life not the customer. So the next steps would be for me to appeal the decision and to cancel my policies with Globe Life. I can provide proof of the transactions of both NSF if requested. Thanks, Ethel Carey ethelc50@outlook.com
Problems with payment
Loss
Full refund
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance - Unbelievable kept repeating the recorded message could not get a real person to talk to !!!

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Poor customer service

I could not speak to a person this confirms we do not want globe life, I cancelled weeks ago I keep getting mail about the policy. Please confirm this is cancelled !!

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance - Was Great!

Stacey you should receive your policy in 7-10 business days from the time your policy is issued. Please contact us directly at 877-577-3860 with any other questions regarding your policy. We are happy to help!
5.0

Just was wondering when I will receive my package in the mail pertaining My policy

Globe Life Insurance - Past due payments

Review
#1195126 Review #1195126 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Globe Life Insurance Family Life Insurance
Cons
  • Billing
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

My policy became past due for one month and the company will not accept a payment unless its for three months. Does not make much sense to me.

They should be happy to let a customer make up their past due amounts. Now I must mail in the payment to stay current. If this policy was not so important, I would cash it in and tell the whole world that Globe Life is not a nice company to deal with. A very BAD, BAD, BAD company.

I hope that anyone that reads this comment will do the same.

I have finished my comments and they have the nerve to say I must have 100 words before they will print it. Well, this will do the 100 words.

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service