Testimonial
4.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I was completely blown away after I posted on this website and getting a call the very next morning.The supervisor assured me that she would handle my claim and she did exactly what she said she would do.

Within 48 hours after hearing from her, a final approval was given and my check for my son was over nighted to me via fed ex. She even called after the check was delivered to make sure that we received it without any problems after changing the address the day before shipment. I just want to say this is a bitter sweet situation. While I would much rather have my son because his life is priceless, I Am glad that we have global life insurance for him.

Thank you so much to Janice for her prompt attention and handling this claim swiftly. While this has been. NIGHTMARE (burying my 14 year old son due to murder) I can say that global life insurance came through for us. Thank you so much again to the wonderful supervisor.

They say he may not come when you call on him but he's always on time!AMEN

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?