Product: Globe Life Insurance Claim Clear all filters (6 of 6 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Globe Life Insurance - My deceased son's benefits

my name is eleanor stewart, mother of travis stewart, 3091 washington blvd, tallassee, alabama 36078. august 20, 2019 my son travis expired. the benefits from his policy 00-9D27219 was completed on sept.19,2019. corbitts funeral home received their payment october 2nd but the remaining benefits hasn't been sent to me. I been getting different response from globe life every time i call them. please help assist in this because he's has outstanding bills I need to take care of please.
GlobeLife

Eleanor, we're very sorry for the loss of your son and we send our sincere condolences to you and your family. A supervisor will be contacting you today after looking into Travis' death claim situation. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you and your family.

Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Globe Life Insurance in Columbus, Ohio - Cannot get through to customer service

Every phone number I have tried on the internet that is supposed to go to your customer service says "undefined". I want to know how much I have to pay to have my grand children's policies paid up through December or January and also to CANCEL the policy for myself that I decided not to get.

Globe Life Insurance in Terre Haute, Indiana - Not well

What is the claims Dept address to send death certificates
Problem with delivery

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - BAD EXPERINCE

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. While we cannot discuss your claim on a public forum, one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Claim
Cons
  • All
Poor customer service
Loss
$20000
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Have been waiting 30 days for my claim to be processed !! Been getting nothing but the run around !!!!

WHAT A RIPOFF !!! Can not get a straight answer as to the delay !!!! There website says protecting families since 1951 more like ripping them off !!! My mother passed away over 30 days ago due to natural causes however they refuse to pay the claim .

Every time i call I get another excuse or reason for the delay !!!

What a ripoff and what poor customer service !!! You may pay your premiums in good faith but do not expect them to pay there claim in good faith !!!

Resolved

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance - Claim Review

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. One of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Problems with payment
5.0

My mother-In-law bought into this company. She passed away over 2 months ago.

All we've had is the runaround when dealing with Globe. The reading from scripts the call center does isn't working for me anymore. I've been told so many different things and the final straw was today when I called and I was told they basically couldn't talk to me because the address I was giving them was incorrect to what was on the policy. I have the ORIGINAL policy and I've been calling for months with the same address.

Yes, My mother-in-law died before the 2 year mark of the policy. She passed away a month shy of the 2 year mark.. The death certificate clearly states she died from something she had for days. (NOT years) But they're still pulling or trying to pull her medical records.

The problem is the doctors they're trying to get records from have no records in the timeframe they need. Again, she died from a illness that she had for days not YEARS so there is no records to prove otherwise. One google search and I know I'm not alone in this fight with Globe.

Lucky for us we are active military with legal help available to us but I can't help but feel for the ones that have to deal with Globe without legal help. It's heartbreaking to know love ones take out these policies and pay good money monthly only to have families left with a battle on their hands afterwards.

Globe Life Insurance - Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Order processing issue

My Brother passed away and globel has not resolve the issue he have bills and funeral still need to be paid and i sent the information that was requested and now they want hospital bills whats next can reach me at 2145837447

Contact Globe Life Insurance Customer Service