Reply by Globe Life Insurance May 10

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question but has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Author's

At the time the policy was purchased we were told it was effective immediately.My brother passed and then we were told it would be contested because the policy was less than two years old.

They send a letter asking to have the forms inside completed by his doctors along with a couple of other forms. The problem was they never included the forms. I called to get them faxed to me and they wouldn't because I'm not the beneficiary. I got on their website and found the forms were available to print...why they didn't tell me that I don't know??

We completed the forms immediately and paid extra to overnight them.

almost three weeks have passed so my mom called to follow up to be told the forms were just sent out yesterday and it could take several more weeks.Meanwhile we have a funeral home wanting their money as it has been 7 weeks and no pmt.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?