Reply by Globe Life Insurance

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We apologize that your Customer Service experience did not meet your expectations. One of our supervisors has been in touch with you to help resolve your issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you should need any additional assistance.
Author's
2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I paid Globe Life & Accident Ins.for several years on my husband.

I paid by the year $100. My husband passed on November 24, 2016. Not by accident so I don't expect Insurance payment. Premium was paid in full thru March 2017.

I do expect a prorated premium for the 4 months. I was told that Globe Insurance does not refund any moneys for paid premiums not used. It was very hard to contact Globe. They hung up on me, told me to fax info, gave a bad fax number that I could not get thru to.

Went thru several people. Finally I got a letter saying they would not pay because it was not an accident. That wasn't the issue.. prorate the premium like all other Insurance companys do.

Beware of Globe Life Insurance Company.

I don't think they can be trusted to pay.I think that's why everything is so easy to get insurance through the mail.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: prorate premium for 4 months and refund.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?