Reply by Globe Life Insurance

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Author's

Kenneth W.Forrest 3066 Bethel Beach Road Onemo, VA 23130 (804) 384-2336 Globe Life and Accident RE: Policy :00F472650 Insurance Company RE: Policy: 00E831006 Insured: Brenda M Forrest Dear Globe Life Insurance: On November 22, 2016 my Wife Brenda Forrest Died.

On December 3, 2016 I notified Globe Life about her death and mailed a Certified Death Certificate, and her Obituary. On December 14, 2016 you sent notice you received my claim on December 9, 2016 and issued the following Ref Number:E0E6C42583DC0. On January 6, 2017 I received a letter from P. Davis, Life Benefits Division dated December 20, 2016.

Davis wrote “It appears that the Certificate of Death received with this claim is a copy”. I know this statement is not true, and it raised some red flags and I have done some research about Globe Life Insurance Company. I have discovered the following information about the business practices of your company. Did you know that the complaints against your company are worse than average.

Globe has a terrible complaint record 503% higher than the industry average. Complaints such as Claim delays, claim denials, failure to promptly pay claims, unsatisfactory settlement of claims, not being able to contact the company, rude service. Through out the Internet I found reviews of your company, majority of them negative, indicating questionable practices that Globe Life Insurance Company is misleading and down right dishonest. I hope what I have discovered is not true, but what I have experienced to date by this company indicates the evidence discovered is true.

I feel this company is not attempting in good faith to make prompt, fair and equitable settlement to this claim which liability has become reasonably clear.Sincerely, Kenneth W Forrest

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Some people within this company are dishonest.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?