If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.

I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.

Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance.

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?

Comments

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States #886416

I had the same problem after my wife died.I received these notices for a year saying here is the information you requested.

I finally called them and got them stopped by telling them I would cancel all my policies on my grandkids. I recently took out insurance on a newborn grandchild and now they are sending her the same notices. Really?

She can't read yet but give her another year.I'm canceling my 7 policies with Globe.

Dallas, Texas, United States #802915

I don't understand. I bet we're not the only ones. Class action anyone?

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #800811

I have been trying to stop flyers to my deceased wife for 4 years. even sent copy of death cert.