Reply by Globe Life Insurance

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Author's

I filed a complaint with these people about a week and a half ago, I just got a call today saying that they need a copy of the bounced check statement in order to give me a refund.I spoke with someone the first time who was very unknowledgeable about her job.

She said I needed to Fax or mail them a copy of the statement. I informed her that I was not going to spend any more money to prove that they did me a injustice. I had the letter when I filed the complaint last Tuesday and Wednesday when I spoke to someone about it but was not told that a copy of it was needed in order to receive my money. I requested to speak to someone higher than the woman I was speaking with and she connected me to someone's voicemail that just hung up the phone on me.

I called back someone else answered my call this time so I asked the question about why couldn't they check the check number( which I did have) and verify whether it had been cashed or bounced due to the bank being unable to locate the acct. I also asked why couldn't I email a copy of the bank statement instead of spending gas and money trying to fax or mail a copy to them. She stated that it was a option that could be done, then proceeded to give me the email address. This is the worst Insurance Company I have ever dealt with in my life and why do I have to inform your hired agents on how to do their job.

I am definitely not using you all for anything ever again. I still feel that because of all of the hoops I had to jump through to prove that you failed me and did me an injustice, I deserve some type of gratuity for it. I'm still going to talk to my lawyer about the matter to find out if there is something else I can do about the situation and the severe inconvenience it has caused me to have to go through.

I have also attached a copy of the letter to this complaint as well.I am ensuring that all base's are covered on my end just in case I wish to file a law suite again the company within the next 3 business days if I am not contacted by someone in regards to this matter.

Review about: Globe Life Insurance Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Some type of gratuity for pain and suffering due to being given false information and having to prove that I had an injustice act done towards me and my son's account..

Had an Experience with Globe Life Insurance?