Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review

2.7
My son NICHOLAUS SCROGGINS died June 21st of this year. I had to send in his death certificate twice along WITH his medical records, orbituary, police records, and after 2 months they were still saying they haven't received it. They continued to tell me they needed to speak to the detective who told me he spoke to global life 5 or 6 times and they wanted to know was I a suspect in his murder. I understand this is company policy so I wasn't upset. But after 2 calls to this detective this is ridiculous. I received a letter dated November 2nd 2016 that they have received everything that they needed and I should have a final answer shortly. My son was 14 and he was murdered. This has been a total NIGHTMARE and to deal with this insurance company has been so unfair confusing and to be honest a headache. It is now December 7th and I was just told today that my file is with a supervisor for final Review. The representative said this could take another 30 days or longer. So here we are again 6 months later and still no payout. How can you deny a claim on a kid who was murdered. I understand the contestable policy issues that may arise with certain claims but this one right here... there is no question on the payout. I am going to call the bbb and a lawyer in the morning. I am not waiting Another day.
Problems with payment

Globe Life Insurance - Review in Insurance category

We are truly sorry about your loved one’s passing and wish you and your family comfort during this difficult time. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has been in touch with you to discuss the status of your claim. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Problems with payment

I had a uncle that passed away in February 2016 to a liver disease he foubd out about in July 2015. My uncle when he took out insurance policy with global life he only had high blood pressure.

Within the time of him becoming terminal ill other things became a problem. Yes, and his younger days he used drugs and he was also overweight according to the whiteman health chart. But, globle life approved his insurance and he was covered on the time of death. I made the claim because I was the beneficiary named.

Globle life have wrote me two letters denied payment because my Uncle Doctor will not release medical records to Global Life. I wrote Global Life and told them thus is not my problem nor my obligation to get medical records for their useless company . Due to insurance policy being only $10,000, three attorney's have told me Global Life is known for these types of practices. Because they know attorney fees will be much higher and people will not fight for the policy to be rendered.

Global Life is full of it. Don't waste your money with these people.

Resolved

Resolved: Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We apologize that your Customer Service experience did not meet your expectations. One of our supervisors has been in contact with you to ensure that your check was sent and received. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Poor customer service

Globe life admits they made a mistake they admit it was their error and sent the life insurance proceeds to an unauthorized adress that they obtained from the death certificate instead of to the adress on the policy which was correct. The adress they sent it to gets no mail.

Numerous calls and promises to send the chk overnight. Now the day no overnight and the check still hasn't been sent Life insurance is only as good as the promise to actually pay

Globe Life Insurance - Review in Insurance category

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We have been trying to contact you to get your mailing information in order to remove you from our mailing list. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you with your request.
Poor customer service

Please stop sending me offors for your insurance i had u before and was late on bill you people took me off cause it was late 3 days very angry with u will never use you all again

Globe Life Insurance - Life Policy Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We cannot comment on specific claims in a public forum, but one of our supervisors has reached out to you regarding the status of this claim. You may reach us at 1-800-654-5433 or via email at CS@GlobeLifeIns.com if you should need any additional assistance.
Order processing issue
2.9

Still waiting with no answers. I hope if i die serving my country my family doesn't have to wait this long to recieve the benefits that my father has to wait.

Its been going on four months for my dad to recieve a $10,000 life insurance policy. Really come on he just wants to pay the funeral expenses. I know this company is better thab this. I have read plenty of good reviews.

It seems like we have a million dollar policy because its taking so long. The stress is killing my dad and im pissed. My brother seeved in Afghanistan and ia on disability trying to protect our freedoms and I'm still in the Air Force serving. I wish i was a corporatr millionaire so i could help my family but in not.

I am fixing to get a loan just to pay for my moms funeral. Which i really camt afford but i will do whatever i need to do to help my family and that what America is all about. So next time you need insurance make sure you pick an American company that is proud to take care of their american service men. I really dont like doing this but I'm pissed that an American ximpany would treat my family this way.

Response welcomed. TSgt Byczynski

Globe Life Insurance in Walnut Creek, California - Horrible Customer Service

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We are sorry to hear that your recent Customer Service experience did not meet your expectations. One of our supervisors has been in touch with you to help resolve your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor communication within company
  • Do not listen
Poor customer service

Trying to surrender a policy that has been being paid on since 1994 and is no longer needed. So far I have gotten different answers from every person that I have spoken to there.

It was like pulling teeth to get to a supervisor and when I did she promised a phone call back by the next afternoon after she researched some things. I ended up having to call her back when she didn't call and spent 20 minutes on hold before I could talk to her. Asked for her supervisor, which of course I got a voicemail and have yet to hear back from them either. They took a payment electronically out of my account and then they tell me I have to wait 30 days for it to clear????

It came out ELECTRONICALLY, you already have the funds!!!!

Feels like they have no problem taking your money but will give you the run around and make it impossible if you are trying to retrieve your funds. Will never do business with this company again.

Globe Life Insurance in Ozark, Missouri - The tattooed lady checker

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We are unable to help you with your issue because our company does not have registers that you can visit in person. You will need to reach out to the correct company in order to get your issue resolved. If you do have a Globe Life policy and need help from one of our Customer Service representatives, you may reach us at 1-800-654-5433.
Poor customer service

I was very unhappy with the checker this afternoon. I can't remember her name but she was on register number SC010489 at 15:22:29.

She visited and exchanged phone numbers with the customer ahead of me. She was showing the customer her tattoos, where to get them, how much they cost and went on and on. When she started my checkout, she commented on my necklace which had a turtle on it. She then had to show me her tattoo of a turtle on her arm.

I was pissed off and said, "I hate tattoos because they are trashy." At least that got her to shut up. Both arms were covered in tattoos. I know lots of people have them but to me they ARE trashy and I think should be covered up with long sleeves if a person has them.

I know of other people who have said they must keep their tattoo covered while at work. My name is Sue Evans and my phone number is 417-284-1483.

Globe Life Insurance - Customer Care Review from Kansas, Alabama

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has been trying to reach you regarding your issue. If you should need additional assistance, please return our calls using the contact information provided to you or on our general Customer Service line at 1-800-654-5433.
Poor customer service

This company dose nothing but lie I have been told at lest 3 different stories in one day. Then when u confront them thay tell you that u miss understood them no I did not I even recorded it and I'm giving it to my lawer I have a total of 7 different phone calls recorded off them and not one person tells me the same thing.

I've been waiting over a month. To get my check. This is the worst company I have ever delt with in my life . Maybe at one time that where a good company but all thay do is lie thay told me my check was mail out 4 weeks ago and that it was the mail mans fault.

That I had not got it !!! Total bull *** .

And I have written a letter a few people about this matter . DO NOT Use this company .

Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance - Review in Insurance category from Cedar Hill, Texas

I lost my husband in March 2016 I thought. They was a rip off.. But they prove me wrong. They really did come through for our family. May God continue to bless this company
Good customer service

Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim Review

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been in contact with the beneficiary of this policy to discuss the documentation needed for the claim. If you should need any additional assistance, the beneficiary has the contact information for the assigned supervisor.
Review

I think you are a scam. We have been waiting for over a month and have not received anything.