Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Globe Life Insurance - Information Request

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
3.2

I have asked and sent to your corporate HQ in reference to my ending death due to Parkinson Disease recently diagnosed last year. I have been with your Insurance now for at least fourteen years now. Asking once again if (007C70526L0818) --- what left can be used for son tuition in college? My mailing address:

5011 Triplett Road

Owings Mills, MD. 21117-6325

Or email: al_manning23666@yahoo.com

Then explain cashout? What it entails? If needed paperwork like a death certificate or report is required from the funeral home? Or information from my wife Or will you send a form for my or funeral home? I plan to be cremated. But haven't decided where I will be an intern yet. Our family plot is full and might be buried in the Philippines

Alphonso Manning

Globe Life Insurance - E everyone one my new policy s that I just made with you

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help with your policy question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Review

I made a some family policies with you,f or all my kids ,,,and grandkids ,,,but I think I made 6 to many ,,,how do I came 6 of them before you send my ,,I have 3 boys one girl there grandkids ,,crazy condition ,but I need to look over the ones I made before I make my monthly budget on this ,,,thank you ,,,

Globe Life Insurance - THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re glad we were able to resolve this cancellation issue to your satisfaction. We appreciate you allowing us to make this situation right.
Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance
Cons
  • Enrollment process
  • Some people within this company are dishonest
  • Rip offs
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Life Insurance Scam

Update by user Aug 14, 2018

Update: Someone from Globe Life contacted me regarding this. They supposedly canceled the policy.

That was 4 days ago and my online account is still showing that my policy is active.

When I asked about getting my refund the woman seemed unsure even though my policy stated that I had 30 days to cancel my new policy and would be refunded. This company is a joke.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2018

My husband signed up for Globe Life for a mortgage insurance policy. We paid 48.50 for the quarter and it was to be for 150,000.

When I received the policy in the mail it showed we only have 50,000 coverage and paid 31.00 for a half year which was not correct. I have my bank statement showing Globe Life cashed my check for 48.50. I tried reaching Globe Life by the online support but didn't receive any response so I decided to call them. The guy I spoke to was a complete jerk.

He told me he doubts I would be able to get anywhere because I wasn't my husband. He said I would need to talk to the cancellation department but he would save me the trouble and just to call back when my husband could talk. I said I at least wanted to try to talk to him and he argued and said not to waste my time. I said please transfer me and he then said that he would need to speak to them first..I said that's ok I could tell them the situation myself and he said I know you are a big girl, but that's ok and put me on hold.

I ended up hanging up because clearly I wasn't getting anywhere. I don't even know how this guy could be legit.

I have never dealt with a company who treats their customers that poorly. Take it from me and DO NOT sign up for a policy with this company.

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - I have written to the headquarters and they still send them

Thank you for contacting Globe Life. One of our supervisors has attempted to call you. The address on file has been placed on the Do Not Mail list but please allow 30 days for the mailings to stop as some mailings have already been processed. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Review
#1319431 Review #1319431 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.8

I get these mailing almost weekly. I have written and asked them to stop, but they just keep coming. I have had a good experience with the company otherwise, I just think they're wasting money and killing too many trees!

Globe Life Insurance - Unauthorized payments

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. A new check has been issued and the company believes the matter has been fully resolved.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

While playing PCH sweepstakes on line Global Life insurance popped up and I was required to put my personal info to keep playing the PCH sweepstakes games on line I never gave global business to take any money out of my account didn't find out until looked over my bank statement called and they told me I probably accident sign up but I can't get my money back but say money back guarantee its been 2 yrs now and still I haven't received my refund but company wants my info when they already have everything I sent them my bank statement and all my personal info

Globe Life Insurance - Not the plan i picked

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Not the policy i wanted

I applied for a plan for me and my husband and I received a totally different plan which I DO NOT WANT. My policy number is 0015W5983...

I did not agree to this policy and I would appreciate it if you cancelled it ASAP. The plan i wanted for for me and my husband and the monthly cost would be $105.00 a month. You send me a different plan with just me on it and the monthly rate is $173.00... NOT WHAT I WANT.

So i want you to cancel this plan as soon as possible.

I DO NOT WANT THIS PLAN... How can you change a plan with out getting the consent from the policy holder???

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Arlington, Texas - Did not speak to anyone and was trying to get some informati

Problems with payment

I need someone to. Call me about a policy that i started a couple months ago and was past due on payment and was trying to pay it and start having it automatically deducted from my credit card once a month name is jeffrey ruby 419 sanford ave apt 107b newark nj 07106 phone number 3852160713

Globe Life Insurance - Terrible

We’ve attempted to reach you at the email address provided and have been unable to make contact. Please provide a contact phone number and time that works best or feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at your convenience during our business hours of Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Our toll free number is 800-654-5433. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Poor customer service

No live person available to help. Computer didn't understand how to help.

Globe Life Insurance - Don’t get life insurance with this company

My grandmother passed and left me money with this company, long story short I have been going back and fourth with this company for TWO months and they have yet to issue my check to me After sending the check out to an address that wasn’t authorized by ME allowing some one to cash it at their bank I have called and called and even left voice Mails for the last two months no body will call me back. These people try so hard not to issue what belongs to you don’t be fooled run away from this company fast!
Problems with payment

Globe Life Insurance - Trying to reach you sucks big time! Trying to speak to a

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss and resolve your issue. If you need additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Poor customer service

Could not reach a person about my auto payment need a call asap

3123849448 Arletha Portis thank you