Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Mckinney, Texas - Highly pissed off...

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care
Pros
  • Way they lie when they say they value you as a customer
Cons
  • I got the run around
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I have been trying to cancel 3 life insurance policies for over a month now. I have called numerous times, written letters, emailed and faxed the information needed to cancel these policies and was told I would have to wait 15 business days before I get a refund on these policies.

I have yet to receive that check and have been lied to over and over again. I made payments on one of those policies for 15 years another one for 12 years and the last one for 5 years. In all that time I never onced missed a payment or was even late. But now that I want to cancel them and get back $258 for all three (ridiculous low amount) I get the run around.

Y’all didn’t have a problem taking my money all those years but you damn sure have a problem giving me just a tad of it back. I have never seen such money grubbing people in all my life.

Y’all have made a lot of money off of me ($3,328.17 to be exact) and to only get back $258 is not asking for much! I will make sure that everyone I know is told how this company has treated me.

Globe Life Insurance in Atlanta, Georgia - Disappointed

Globe Life Insurance Life Insurance

In the past i have paid on my nephew policy and somehow my sister may have forgotten to pay it or it was misplaced but for whatever reason i just wanted to change the address so he can be reinstated. I have other policies that already come to same address and didnt ask to change any other information but his mother has a policy that comes to said address as well.

Globe Life Insurance in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Horrible customer service

Good Morning,

My name is Shaunda Houser (policy # 0019D7146) and I'm writing this email to address a very unpleasant interaction I had with one of your Globel Life representatives on Sunday November 4, 2019. Her name is Alethia and her direct extension is 469-680-5486. I spoke with Ms. Alethia on Thursday November 1, 2018 in regards to my current life insurance policies ( 3 different policies for me, my mom, and daughter. I also wanted to add an additional policy for my dad (Vinson Mcneal dob 01-1964 I want this policy cancelled whenever the policy is completed). I informed her that my mom was at work and that we would need to arrange a time that we could call her to verify she was giving me permission to make changes to her policy. Alethia informed me that she was available on Sunday November 5 between the hours of 9-5pm. I called Alethia on Sunday around 3:15pm. I introduced myself and proceeded to give her a brief summary of our previous conservation. I then said to her, I have a question, but before I could finish my sentence she replied in a very demeaning tone that she in NOT customer service and that I need to call back tomorrow. I immediately told her that her attitude was horrible and that I wanted to speak to a manager. Her response was "There's nothing wrong with my attitude and you have a good day", and hung up the phone. I am disgusted and very disappointed that Globe Life have someone of such character working for them. I say all of this to say, I held for 35 minutes this morning to cancel all four of my policies with your company. There's no way I will do business with a company with an employee that has absolutely no human respect. I'm sure this isn't the first time Alethia has been disrespectful to a customer, but if I have anything to do with it, it would definitely be her last. Though the first encounter wasn't as unpleasant with Alethia, please inform her when speaking with customers about health issues, it's Chronic and NOT Chronical when referring to diseases. I am registered nurse and it made her appear ignorant. I also will be sending this complaint to cooperate as well and hope this never happens to another customer.

Regards,

Shaunda Houser

404-668-9390

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance in Mount Laurel, New Jersey - Didn’t ask about address change

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. It appears the matter has been resolved. If you need any additional assistance please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 Mon-Fri 7:30-6:30pm CST.
Review

I need to change address because I moved

Globe Life Insurance in Bartlett, Tennessee - Policy premium increased

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our supervisors has contacted you to discuss your issue. If you should need any additional assistance, please reach out to her directly.
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

I would like to know why did my Group Term policy increase by 10.00 for this month? My policy number is 061024502. My contact number is 901-493-7557. Please have someone that can assist call me back as soon as possible.

Per my conversation

10.4.18

Global Life LEVELLE HAMER 972-540-6542(service)-901-398-1478-1024502-38116 acct #:061024502at 12:14 pm and spoke with Gerard and dad stated that he was calling about the premium for Patricia Adam DOB: 1.27.56. Dad stated that the Monthly amount is 59.25 * 3 = 177.75 and 3 month payments 188.29. Why is there a 10.00 increase. Gerard stated that he didn’t know why. We asked if he could find out. Gerard stated that the supervisor is looking into it. Dad asked the starting premium 59.25. Gerard stated that this a group term policy until 65 and dad will no longer have to make payments after 2.10.2021. Supervisor stated that it would be 3-5 business days before they could give an answer. Gerard stated that the payment would not be late until 30th of the month. We asked to speak with the supervisor that he was getting the information from and he stated that he was unable to give the supervisor name nor transfer us to the supervisor. Dad stated that he was trying to pay the monthly payment due to the 10.00 increase. We were transferred to the resolution team and l/msg.

Thanks

Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance in Yucca Valley, California - Awesome

The Agent was nice and respectful
Good customer service

Globe Life Insurance - 2 years after death of my husband

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. One of our Customer Service supervisors has been trying to reach you to help you with your question and has been unable to do so. Please contact us at 1-800-654-5433 during our business hours of Monday-Friday 7:30am -6:30 pm and we will be happy to assist you.
Globe Life Insurance Life Policy Claim
Poor customer service
1.3

2 years after the death of my husband I am still dealing with globe life Insurance. This is just a bad experience I just wanna to move on but you guys are really making it difficult

Globe Life Insurance's reply to:

Globe Life Insurance - Did not give us a refund!

Not as described/ advertised
1.3

When we bought the policy we were not told about a 30 day try it clause. Now my wife and I called and they refuse to give us our money back!!!Money lost about 73.00 dollars!! Never do any transactions with them.My wife and I needed the money, and they don't care.I am an army vet and this is the thanks I get!!!

Testimonial

Globe Life Insurance - It was a good experience

Just checking on my policies
Good customer service

Globe Life Insurance - Response to Questions

Thank you for reaching out to Globe Life. We have tried contacting you through email and are now sending you a letter per your request. We are happy to answer your inquiry, but we’re not able to discuss policy specific details on a public forum in order to protect your privacy.
Globe Life Insurance Customer Care

Again have contacted 1-800 number no response, have sent several letters no response, and now have sent questions on the review line and got one of our consumers representatives have been trying to contact you by phone. which apparently by phone. So let's bring on the following responses by me:

a) The company/agency can reach out directly to you and resolve your issues: Apparently, they don't read their email because in the body of my email states: respond to me by written response to my questions because my phone number is basically unlisted.

b) They respond to an email by giving you the standard response of one of our agents /customer service representative have been trying to contact you.

c) The company does nothing to identify the problems area and improve their service.

So here what I as a retired Navy veteran will be soon doing contacting the BBB, FTC, State Attorney General Office, My Lawyer Office, and finally the Press.

Alphonso Manning