Globe Life Insurance - DOES NOT PAY OUT BENEFITS
In 2006 my father took out a policy on my sister his daughter he has paid every month on the policy my sister passed away in 2013..we got the policy and noticed they put my fathers name on the insured line instead of the payee we requested the orginal documents and sure enough it was their mistake so they told us to send a letter for them to correct so i did.
Globe said the board would meet to approve the claim for the 10k policy which is exactly what it takes here to bury someone.. the policy came back denied they say because they could not reach my sister by phone to ask about health issues... so we disputed that demanding phone records... so now they say that there were two policies one for my fater and my sister i asked what age of my fater was on the FAKE policy they came up and she said 45 years old...
my fahter at that time was almost 60... these people lied and lied..
we have obtained a lawyer and are sueing i hope for enough to make these people pay for all the heartache and trouble they caused us...ridculous and i dont see how anyone could work there knowing what they do to people in such horrible times in their lives.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "Was hit by a driver with a suspended license (FELONY HIT & RUN) 'totaling out' my 1997 Suburban. I had 'added the suburban to my existing policy' when I purchased..."
- "I received a letter dated August 27, 2014, from CoventryOne. They said my policy would end December 31, 2014 and it could not be renewed. I contacted my..."
- "Sooooo, I thought I was the only one being affected. This is a mess. I've had this debit card since 2011 and never had any major issues. I'll absolutley be..."
- "In Mississippi it is handled through MS Home corp. After faxing piles of paperwork the mshomecorp told me all i needed to qualify for this program was a part time..."
- "I have 2 MK handbags and both have straps that within a year have stated to crack. I sent one in to be fixed only to be told it was..."
- "ORDERED WHITE STONE TABLES AS PICTURED ON THEIR SITE. FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE IN MY AREA REALLY SUCKS. A DELIVERY COMPANY THAT ONLY AT BEST IS IN MY..."
- "I was initially encouraged hiring this company after hiring an independent housekeeper didn't work out. I work two jobs and am often out of the house 18 hours a..."
- "I wish I had read the posts on this site before I sent my phone to Gazelle, as I too was hit with their bait and switch. I sent..."