Globe Life Insurance - DOES NOT PAY OUT BENEFITS
In 2006 my father took out a policy on my sister his daughter he has paid every month on the policy my sister passed away in 2013..we got the policy and noticed they put my fathers name on the insured line instead of the payee we requested the orginal documents and sure enough it was their mistake so they told us to send a letter for them to correct so i did.
Globe said the board would meet to approve the claim for the 10k policy which is exactly what it takes here to bury someone.. the policy came back denied they say because they could not reach my sister by phone to ask about health issues... so we disputed that demanding phone records... so now they say that there were two policies one for my fater and my sister i asked what age of my fater was on the FAKE policy they came up and she said 45 years old...
my fahter at that time was almost 60... these people lied and lied..
we have obtained a lawyer and are sueing i hope for enough to make these people pay for all the heartache and trouble they caused us...ridculous and i dont see how anyone could work there knowing what they do to people in such horrible times in their lives.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "Scott Holdridge is a lying cheating ***. Horrible, HORRIBLE customer service. File a claim and they take 4 days to get back to you. They're never in their office....."
- "I got hurt a work and back in 2005 I had 20 teeth come out from Taking Oxycontin for 12 yr...these rx pain pills caused my teeth to fall out....LM..."
- "AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH..."
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "First I get argued up and down about sign has the wrong information and that I couldn't purchase the soda that was advertised but what was offered a medium. So..."
- "I ordered some flowers for my daughter's 25th birthday to be delivered at the hotel where she was staying that weekend. The flowers' price shown when charged my card, was..."
- "Sign up for the class action lawsuit!!! WE need to put this company out of business or make them change their business practices. http://payless-car-rental.pissedconsumer.com/it-s-time-for-a-class-action-lawsuit-20150101576924.html Run don't walk away from this..."
- "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..."