Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband

If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.

I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.

Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.

d688085 review #478572
5 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue1 Comments3 Report
Had an experience with Globe Life Insurance?  Submit review about this company
Anonamous

Oct 18 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

I had the same problem after my wife died. I received these notices for a year saying here is the information you requested. I finally called them and got them stopped by telling them I would cancel all my policies on my grandkids. I recently took out insurance on a newborn grandchild and now they are sending her the same notices. Really? She can't read yet but give her another year. I'm canceling my 7 policies with Globe.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Globe Life Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×