Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband

If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.

I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.

Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.

More Review Details

Product or service
Life Insurance
Review category
Life and Casualty Insurance
Review rating
5 out of 5
review #478572

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Globe Life Insurance? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 18, 2014 #886416 Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

I had the same problem after my wife died. I received these notices for a year saying here is the information you requested. I finally called them and got them stopped by telling them I would cancel all my policies on my grandkids. I recently took out insurance on a newborn grandchild and now they are sending her the same notices. Really? She can't read yet but give her another year. I'm canceling my 7 policies with Globe.

Apr 07, 2014 #802915 Dallas, Texas

I don't understand. I bet we're not the only ones. Class action anyone?

Apr 01, 2014 #800811 Jacksonville, Florida

I have been trying to stop flyers to my deceased wife for 4 years. even sent copy of death cert.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Globe Life Insurance. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Globe Life Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about