Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband
If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.
I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.
Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Today one of their agents showed up at my house---unannounced and unplanned. His phone number is 662-832-9331. This is the second time in 6 months that Combined Ins. agents have..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "In 2009 Texas lawmakers attempted to impose reasonable regulations on companies that sell questionable or downright bogus financial products to elderly Texans. Under then Texas law, annuities with fixed..."
- "I ordered a desk unit and two side bookshelves. The desk looks great but has a major design flaw. When you pull the chair out to sit down, you bash..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "This lady rear ended me on 12-14-12. I had to call the cops because she refused to provide me with her drivers license and proof of insurance. Once the police..."
- "I received a call from (646) 480-0797 with a recorded message saying I had been approved for $3000 and needed to return a call to Mike. I called and..."
- "4th watch order. ALL have been defective. The latest, an expensive Graham watch, arrived in two pieces and will have to be shipped to England to fix. ..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."