Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband
If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.
I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.
Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.review #478572
You may also like
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "The flowers were not what i expected almost dead and not completly a Filled Vase for the price i paid $99.95 . end up buying form local florist alot cheaper..."
- "I am the same customer from earlier just an update this is how long I have been waiting on the phone... After the customer service representative Alex hung up in..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "I sent money to Vietnam last week and got an email confirmation that the money is available to pick up. Few days later the receiver sent me an email saying..."