Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband
If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.
I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.
Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.d688085 review #478572
You may also like
- "Well, my girlfriend heard this infomercial on the radio about a weight loss product and asked me to buy it. She told me they would give you a $100 Walmart..."
- "Got a call for an interview and did my research. Just do a Google search for Bankers Life and Casualty, then click each link, starting at #5 and work down...."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."