Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband
If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.
I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.
Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Great company for health insurance We humans have tendency to think about writing for a company or finding a way to post our frustration online when we are duped or there..."
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "David Hirst is a barrister who works for a law firm in London called 5RB. In my opinion, this law firm is not ethical and places self-interest and the interests of..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."