Globe Life Insurance - Continuous life insurance mailers to my deceased husband
If I could actually speak to a live person, I would ask them to please STOP sending life insurance mailers to my deceased husband.I find it not only a source of great pain to be constantly reminded of his recent death, but also very offensive that their marketing people obviously don't review the demographics of their potential customers.
I'm already grieving, so please stop these insensitive mailers addressed to my deceased husband. It is cruel and heartless and if it doesn't stop, it will become intentional infliction of emotional duress.
Seriously.I really do not wish to buy your product and I am SURE my husband does not either.12d6e171 review #478572
You may also like
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "Hello Dear Reader, I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now)...."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "The pool is very sleek on the inside and doesnt have any hard zones to hurt yourself on. The motor is very quiet and does a very good job in..."
- "I ordered flowers online through these people on the 11/15/2013 to be delivered the same day. The flowers was never delivered and when i call customer service to check on..."
- "I am extremely pleased with the job Furniture "N" Floors did!!! I love the color not to mention the vast selection of laminates I had to choose from. ..."
- "THIS IS WHAT I WENT, THROUGH, WHEN I ORDERED A CAT CONDO, FROM CAVILIER WHOLESALE The cat condo, I ordered, was a 73" leopard skin cat tree condo. When..."
- "What an absolutely pathetic experience. If you shop from these guys make sure to use a credit card which offers buyer protection. For me it has become a..."
- "So this is what I amPaying for in service..."